Top 5 items that still bring extra joy to your COVID-friendly mitzvah
Whether you are going fully virtual, or having some guests join in person, below is a list of ideas that can bring some fun and meaning to your big day.
1. Zoom – Make sure you record it! Then you have the video of the service to enjoy for years to come.
2. Swag Bags – These can now be bigger and better than ever, and we are seeing all kinds of fun included. Think blankets, water bottles, card or dice games, kippot, programs, and sweet treats. Or just fill a box of one of your favorite items and do it BIG (candy gift box anyone?)
3. Virtual Photo Booth – Tons of local companies are now offering this as an option and its super fun. A local DC favorite that can now be used across the country, is Snap Entertainment.
4. Montage – With virtual, you can get even more out of your montage than ever before. You can show it on your zoom to all of your guests, email it out to friends and family PLUS show it in person to whomever you have gathering. We love @elissawinterowens who does the most amazing job.
5. Logo Design – Logos are an inexpensive and fun way to personalize your big day. You can turn it into a zoom background, put on swag including the all important hand sanitizers and masks, include on you online invitation and so much more.